CBS correspondent David Begnaud’s mom wasn’t happy to see him almost get blown away by wind on national TV.
- Begnaud, who is on the ground in North Carolina appeared on the “CBS Evening News” from a live shot location on Radio Island, N.C.
- During the segment, Begnaud can be seen struggling to stand (just like his counterpart Gadi Schwartz of NBC, who was stationed nearby).
- Later that night, at 10:35 p.m. local time, Begnaud received a text from his mother that he tweeted.
- “Why are you always in the worst location?” she asks him.
- “I just watched your evening piece and “JUST DONT GET IT (sic) followed by five emojis.
- When Begnaud tweeted a screen capture of the text, he added “I knew it was coming. A text from MOM. Goodnight.”